Sunday, September 16, 2012

Painting the town Pink =D

An entire weekend out =) Just got back from church and today's sermon by the Pastor was anointing. Believing in the promises of God. His promises are sure, and he never fails, and his love is unceasing for me. Put my faith in God, Jesus the center of my life and let not my heart be troubled and let God work :)

This weekend started of with all smiles :)Franck had a crepe party at his place and the usual suspects were invited.. however this time his place wasn't as packed as CNY so there was ample space to sit and talk with old friends.. Oh and I drank Champange, you know how I normally don't drink, but just really felt like it and the Moscato was really good I think I'm gonna buy a bottle at Duty Free when I leave for Shanghai


And since it's been a really long time we went out clubbing together... not sure how it happened, but someone has a table at Velvet's 18th Anniversary, so the whole gang went down to Velvet and danced like nobody's watching. Haha!

But I do feel bad though 2 guys got punched that night.. cuz they tried to pull a sneaky sneaky on me but good thing for Bert and Elvis sure taught them a lesson :)

Got home tired but was fun :) Really happy and thank god for my bunch of friends and all the new friends made!

Saturday was guild outing day... we booked an entire row at the Grand Cathay and of course I insisted on sitting at my favorite row in the Theater :P we watched Resident Evil: Retribution. Movie was "meh~" but I was only watching it cuz it was Milla Jovovich :) Another one of my favs cuz of Fifth Element.

Sunday Church, laundry and my bags are packed I'm ready to go~~~ hehe!