Sunday, September 30, 2012

Busy with LIFE

It's been a busy past 2 weeks... but definitely an awesome past 2 weeks =)

Firstly it was Shanghai.. first time ever visiting this wonderful city.. it's so modern.. lol unlike what I imagined China to be... didn't get to be touristy much since it was a work trip, but I did manage to squeeze in a lil shopping on the last day cuz dad wanted some tea called "long jing cha" so had to go on the hunt for it... when i got there I found out the shop took credit card... since it was the only shopping I did I kinda went a little overboard at the Tea Shop... I should have gotten a VIP card from there already lol



Immediately after Shanghai it was F1 =) A friend and my sister got me tickets to the F1 lucky lucky =) Day 1 was just walking around and boy was it loud! I've never been to an F1 before... just F2... and the drift shows... thank god for ear plugs =) Day 2 was a little more fun cuz my friend had tickets to go into the Cricket Club... so we had a pretty decent view of the track, but the security was kind of a kill joy when they started chasing us away from a concrete slab that we were sitting on and wasn't bothering anyone. Day 3 was KATY PERRY day!!  Katy Perry Katy Perry! She's like my breakup gf  >.< I heart her... It's like I'm so glad she broke up with that annoying idiotic Russel Brand.. I don't even know what the hell was she thinking.. but yeap her next one will be 100x better ;) Just like mine ;) hehe



After the F1 it was a bz week again.... went out for dinner on Monday.... Tuesday was with the gaming peeps.... Wednesday I had to attend a Funeral... which was a sad day that someone so amazing was gone too soon... Thursday had an office dinner... and Friday was unintentional date night =) had yummy jap food I Like~~



Saturday was bzbz woke up early in the morning for my appointment at my Polyclinic at 9am...and as usual Polyclinic being Polyclinic took me like 3 half hours to get my stuff and my meds done... but my friend was really sweet, he knew I was waiting alone so he dropped by to accompany me, then we went to Clementi central, to have my favorite 1/2 roasted chicken rice.

Went to get my toiletries..... and to the library to get some travel guide books on Shanghai... since I think I'll be going there again. Had "Lunner" aka TEA with another friend... actually wanted to hit this Penang place at Fusionopolis... but they were closed.... for Lunner... darn its... so we ended up heading to Holland V and I had laksa and he had wanton meee~~

Got home tried to nap but couldn't... me and my friend had bought 4D haha and we bought the same numbers 2662 ibet and he bought 6262 ibet lol so I was waiting till 7pm to see if we touched 4D together haha.. but as usual kenna makan by Singapore pools.. then I couldn't nap liao so I decided to bake Brownies... and do Laundry.



OK i've never baked brownies so HUGE before so I overbaked them cuz the middle wasn't cooked... baked them so long, I didn't realise that the Brownies at the back of the pan was chao tar already... doh!! Oh wells.... didn't have time to mess around with it.. cuz had to prepare to go Zouk liao

My gf and her twin sister celebrated her birthday at Zouk and it was sooo cute =) Hello Kitty Themed hehee had lotsa fun just taking pictures and putting on fake tattoos of Hello Kitty.... Had to leave early though cuz Sunday I had another very long day~~~


Sunday morning started at 7am... 8:30 Church Service @ MBS... then 11am I reached my friend's place in Punggol for a steamboat gathering lunch.... then I was so dead tired I asked if I could crash out in his room... haha so I snored my butt off for like 3 hours and he said that he came into the room a couple of times to check on his phone and I didn't even notice >.< Faint I was out COLD. Got woken up by Thunder.. and what a day to have rain... we were to go to a car boot sale at Kallang Leisure...


Anyways we said our prayers kept our fingers crossed and headed to Kallang Leisure.. =) Thank God by God's grace Kallang's side never rain wor! Although it was a tad humid but no rain is a good thing! =)

Later the gang went back to his Punggol place and we had dindin... and we went to his carpark to play lantern... drink tea and eat mooncake Hahaha... it was funny to be at the carpark... lotsa fun though =)

Got home by around midnite... dead tired and just passed out to sleep :)

I booked and paid my tickets to LA today so I'm psyched psyched psyched!! Can't wait to go back home!!!! hehehe