Thursday, October 4, 2012

Coffee and Tea

Ok I've officially moved into Hobo status, I've packed a bag and ran away from home lol


 
Spent the night at Big's place =) we made a Salad because I was feeling emo because some guy gave up his seat for me on the bus this morning... Big says its probably because of my Hobo bag I was carrying, but I just think he thought I was pregnant.... -_-" and Big said he'd eat Salad with me lol I gave him till 11pm to get hungry!

After dinner we chilled and I watched confessions of a shopaholic.. I think since I started working and I have more financial freedom now I've been going on spending impulses on my credit card...

Walked into H&M that day... Swiped... Swiped...
Walked into Neulook... Swiped....
Surfed onto Abercrombie.com... Swiped ....
Surfed onto amazon.com.... Swiped...
Surfed onto conttonon.com.... Swiped... Swiped... Swiped... Swiped... AND SWIPED

So I think I have to surrender my Credit Card to someone..

I asked Big if I should get the Google Nexus... he's like why? u have an iPad... but it's a GOOGLE NEXUS!!!.... but you have an iPad!!! DotZ he won that argument... for now... since it's still lingering at the back of my mind I still have time to buy it... hehhee

Anyways while watching he had Vietnamese Coffee and he made me Tea...


The Tea was really good so I asked where he got it from... and of course... it had to do with cars also so dot dot dotz :)