Sunday, October 14, 2012

The best exotic marigold hotel

38993 ft above ground and missing Big.

Was watching a movie called the best exotic marigold hotel which I about a bunch of old folks who live in a hotel for seniors in India...

An extremely heartwarming movie.. Which I'd want to watch with Big again... Kinda watched it because it was about India... And Big was getting teased the entire night by HF (the happy family) calling him ah-neh they even had an Indian birthday song for him which was hella funny.

I've been kinda skeptical about India for a long time, my Big has been telling me that he kinda misses India when he was there for work... Not sure why... But the movie kinda made me wana at least give India a try now...

Was hoping that the flight had wifi... So I could talk to Big... This 19 hrs is torturing of missing...