Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tupid


Meet Tupid aka 笨蛋

Isn't he the cutest little bear >.<

Big surprised me with it when he came to pick me up =) I was having quite a emo day... so Tupid really put a smile on my face, along with a pretty pink daisy =)

Lol after that it was all smiles :P hahaa

Big took me to a nice nostalgic place at Changi Village called The Coastal Settlement. They had some old cars like a Minor and a couple of beetles there. The food was decent... I think the starters were actually better than the mains..

We had Truffle Fries, Portabello Mushroom Fries, Wagyu Beef cubes, Macaroni with Triple cheese, Calamari. Those were all very good =) For my main I ordered a reuben sandwich and Big ordered a Wagyu Cheeseburger.. my sandwich was meh~~ but i thot his burger wasn't too bad...

Called it a night and went back =) I feel so blessed and loved that everything is going for the better!

and its just 3 more days before I fly back to Cali! YAY!!!! I'm going home soon!