Wednesday, September 12, 2012

This is me.

Things happen for a reason, people change so I gotta learn how to let them go.
Things go wrong for right things to happen
Things fall apart so better things can fall into place
I believed in lies to learn not to be naive again.

Love the people who treat you right and are there at your lowest and darkest moments, forget the ones that don't.

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is the future, Today is now.
I don't believe in "There's still time" or "Maybe next time" because there is also "It's too late"

If you can't handle me at my worse, you sure as hell don't deserve me when I'm at my best.

I  ♥  Pink
I  ♥  Black
I  ♥  My Teddy Bear
I  ♥  My Family
I  ♥  My non-blood Family
I  ♥  My Friends
I  ♥  God

Yes I'm nice, but it doesn't mean you can walk all over me.

I believe in fairytales
I believe in wishing on a star
I believe that laughter is the best medicine
I believe in miracles
I believe in happily ever afters
I believe no matter how "Busy" a person is, if they really care, they will always find time for you.

I believe that you don't need a reason to love someone, because if you could explain it it wouldn't be love.

People are made to be loved & things are made to be used.

Love is faithful
Love is kind
Love is unconditional.

The only people I need in my life, are the ones who need me in theirs

Bye nottigurl, I had to grow up. Hello Pynk.